Tuesday, May 13, 2008

A Tiring Day




Today I went with Abby on her second ever field trip to the Boonshoft Museum of Discovery. We saw turtles and snakes, did science experiments, played grocery store, touched real starfish, and looked at some decapitated birds. It was fun, but now I'm exhausted.

I picked Avery & Ethan up from Grandma's house afterwards, and Avery said "Let's go to the zoo, and then to the museum!" Can sleeping mothers accompany their children to the zoo and the museum? What about passed-out-from-exhaustion mothers?

4 comments:

Joanna said...

Sounds like y'all had fun. I wished my daughter went on educational field trips. You should read the latest that my oldest went on. It was memorable. Btw..She's adorable and I love her hair.

ikkinlala said...

That sounds like a great field trip!

Petula said...

LOL. Sounds like fun and yes, I think they can accompany the children as long as they just hold their hands while they're pulled around by the kids. :) I hope you get some rest soon.

twinkle teaches said...

I wish they had mommy strollers and we could sleep in them while the kids push us! :) tina

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com