Tuesday, May 6, 2008

And the Hairs Had to Come Off!

Ethan needed a haircut. I couldn't stand the idea of my baby losing all his baby hair, so I cut it myself. We took Avery to Cookie Cutters Salon for his first haircut, asked for them to keep his hair long and bowl-ish, and they chopped it all off. It grew back, of course, but it was no longer baby hair after that - it was coarser and thicker. So with Ethan, I couldn't take that risk.






Man I cut it short, didn't I?? *wink wink*



Yup. Still looks like a baby. Mission Accomplished!

1 comments:

Beck said...

What a cutie!
When my oldest was about 13 months old, I suddenly realized one day that she had a wispy mullet and that it didn't look nice, so I had to gird my loins and trim her hair. It was so scary!

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com