Monday, May 12, 2008

A Gift To You!



Since we're right in the middle of MommyFest, I thought I'd offer everyone reading this a gift! The gift is actually a tip - but it's a good one! It's how to save a bundle on diapers or Pullups this week, if you have a Kroger nearby.

Huggies diapers are on sale at Kroger this week (through May 18) for $9.49 for a jumbo pack, plus you get another $4 off for every $20 in Huggies you buy. You can do this deal 2 times each visit, so here's my scenario for the best deal I've found:

1. Go to Shortcuts and sign up for coupons. They place these coupons right on your Kroger Plus Card. Go to the baby coupon section and add the $2 off Pullups coupon, the $1 off Huggies Supreme, and the $1 off Huggies to your card.

2. Go to Pullups.com and print out the $2 off Pullups coupon. After it prints, press the "backspace" key on your keyboard and print it again. Repeat until it says you've printed the maximum amount of coupons (or up to 4). If you have Pullups coupons already, you can skip this step. Pullups coupons can be used on any Huggies diapers.

3. Go to Huggies.com and print out the rebate form to get $5 back when you buy 3 packs at a time.

4. Go to Kroger and buy 3 jumbo packs of Huggies for $9.49 each. Buy one mega pack for $14.99. Total for 4 packs = $43.46.

5. Checkout. Use the coupons you printed/ already had.

6. Look at your receipt. You should have saved $20 total! That's $8 in paper coupons, $4 in Shortcuts coupons, and $8 from the Kroger Huggies sale.

7. Go home & fill out that rebate form. You'll get another $5 back in a few weeks!

8. Repeat as many times as you'd like, or until you run out of coupons. The Huggies rebate doesn't specify one per household or any other limit on the paper copy I picked up at Kroger.

Total savings = $25. You'll spend $18.46 for about 182 diapers! Is anyone else as excited about this as I am??

6 comments:

Joanna said...

If only I had a Kroger! Not only that but Kelsie is allergic to Huggies.. Boo.. : (

Anonymous said...

WOW!! That's a great deal, and pretty impressive all in all! I hope you're having a blast at Mommy Fest:) We're having an awesome scavenger hunt on our blog, check it out!

Kelley said...

Thats great! I am glad we are out of diapers...I could have used that a year ago!
Stop by my mommyfest and join the giveaway.

Unknown said...

Thanks for all the tips.

Anonymous said...

Totally cool Mommyfest post - what a great idea! So nice of you to pass it along to all of us.

I've got 3 kids 4 and under and I swear there should be special medals for us. How are you surviving? Mine are 4, 2, and 11 mos. and wow I love them and wow I love being with them but wow I'm SO STRESSED! Please pass along any tips you have - we "3 under 5" mommies have to stick together!

Come visit me sometime - www.supermomcentral.blogspot.com.

Take care!

-Lauren

Unknown said...

I tried this today- except my Kroger (Dillons) didn't have a mega in a my daughter's size, so I just bought 5 jumbos. I had 4 Pull-Ups coupons and one $1.50 Huggies coupon. I loaded the Shortcuts coupon but for some reason only the Pull-Up coupon from them didn't redeem. I still saved tons. So now I just need to fill out my rebate form. Thanks so much for the tip! (I followed the link from BabyCheapskate.com)

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com