Wednesday, August 20, 2008

A Looooooooooong Day: Ethan's Version

Ethan started out the day crazy excited - he was going to King's Island! ("whatever that means," he thought)


After a quick power breakfast with Dora the Explorer and Grandma, he headed off to see what this "King's Island" was all about.



Ethan was not too impressed. He saw no kings, no island, and sat in his stroller most of the time while Abby & Avery went on rides.



Finally, Ethan got the chance to get out of his stroller and do some swimming. After a few laps, he decided to just splash around in the kiddie pools like a baby. He absolutely loved the water. And apparently, all he sees from his level is legs. Lots of legs.



After a nice afternoon of swimming, Ethan decided to ride the train with Mommy. He then fell back to sleep. I guess his day was complete.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just finished reading about Abby & Avery's day at King's Island & was getting ready to comment to see what Ethan's day was like. I'm sure he has an opinion just like the other two. Then before I could go any further, Ethan's version popped onto the blog screen. Glad to see his version posted. I love all the pictures...they're beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Aw, I love this! I laughed at the comment about legs... lots of legs. :-) Very sweet and very cute!

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com