Thursday, March 13, 2008

Baby Disc Jockies

1.
2.
3.
4.


The kids and I spent a good chunk of the afternoon trying to take a picture of Ethan for the "Air 1 Baby" page on air1.com. I only had to send a regular picture of him and they would post it on their website. However, I thought it would be extra cute to send in a picture of him holding a microphone and wearing headphones. Has anyone else ever tried to get their baby to wear headphones? Now I know why earbuds were invented - so babies could listen to their Ipods without the hassle of keeping headphones on their ears. Of course! Besides, their little ears aren't exactly in the same location as adult ears.


So which picture is your favorite?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tough call but I'd have to go with 2 and 4. I just can't narrow it down to one. Sorry! They are all just to cute!

Coppelia said...

Hi!! Someone from Air 1 forwarded your blog link to me and I thought the pictures of Evan are TOO CUTE!! My fave is #2. I have a picture of me wearing headphones when I was a toddler...who knows? Maybe Evan really has a future in radio. :-)

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com