Yes, I'm here. It's just summer... And I've been trying to keep the kids busy and get some long put-off projects finished. Like right now, for instance. I'm blogging, making lunch, trying to finish a birthday gift for my Mumsy, making a grocery list, compiling coupons, and holding Ethan. Talk about multi-tasking!
And so I will blog again. Soon? I have no idea. But I do have some thoughts floating around in my head that I would love to share.
Until then, I'll leave you with these questions:
- Why is ‘abbreviation’ such a long word?
- What is an occasional table the rest of the time?
- Does God believe that there are atheists?
- What would a burger of ham be called?
- Why does your nose run and your feet smell?
- What did the designer of the drawing board go back to when his/her original design was a failure?
- Why do banks charge a fee on "insufficient funds" when they know there is not enough?
- Why is it that people say they "slept like a baby" when babies wake up every two hours?
- Who was the first person to say, "See that chicken there... I'm gonna eat the next thing that comes outta its bum." ?
- If corn oil is made from corn, and vegetable oil is made from vegetables, then what is baby oil made from?